Shared office for 4 laboratories, medical research support center
This office located on the 4th Floor, Center for Anatomical, Pathological, and Forensic Medical Researches manages the clerical work of the following 4 laboratories.
- Drug discovery center：Using the compound library and shared equipment usage.
- DNA Sequencing Analysis Laboratory：DNA sequencing consignment analysis,High-speed sequencer consignment analysis
- Mass Spectrometry Laboratory：Accepts protein identification analysis using the mass spectrometer, supports protein and chemical compound analysis
- Synthetic Development Support Laboratory
We also manage a variety of common use equipment mainly at the drug discovery center.
- List of shared equipment
- Usage by persons from outside the university
Not only academic researchers but also researchers belonging to companies outside the campus can use the equipment. (From April 1, 2017)
Table of contents
- Laboratory working hours
- Download internal regulations and forms
- When publishing the results obtained by using the Medical Research Support Center
- Information on briefing
- Plan view
Weekdays 9:30～17:00 （Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, and University Holidays）
* Various consignment samples and applications, and use of large format printers will be accepted only during the above-mentioned working hours.
Download internal regulations and forms
Those who want to use the services, should register before the usage. Download the “Medical Research Support Center usage registration form” given below and prepare the application form (Seal/stamp required). Usage registration is required every year.
Place of submission: Medical Research Support Center, Staff Room (Room No.402), 4th Floor, Center for Anatomical, Pathological, and Forensic Medical Researches.
* When sending through mail within the campus, mention “Medical Research Support Center” in the address.
[Download internal regulations and forms common to 4 laboratories]
- Internal regulations of the Medical Research Support Center (Revised on October 1, 2017):
- Medical Research Support Center usage registration form (2018, Common for 4 laboratories):
(We cannot accept requests for the following periods June 16 to 30, September 15 to 30, December 15 to 31, February 15 to 28, March 16 to 31)
- Medical Research Support Center, flow of payment of the usage charges (Manual for accountants of the laboratory)：
- Internal regulations for the consignment analysis usage charges of the Medical Research Support Centre (Revised April 1, 2018):
- Internal regulations table for the consignment analysis usage charges of the Medical Research Support Centre (Consignment analysis charges chart) (Revised April 1, 2018):
Click this link for details on DNA sequencing analysis.。
Click this link for details on Mass Spectrometry.
- Internal regulations of usage charges for shared equipment of the Medical Research Support Center (April 1, 2017):
- Internal regulations table of usage charges for shared equipment of the Medical Research Support Center (Shared equipment and compound collection price chart) (April 1, 2017):
Application form for the usage of each shared equipment can be downloaded from the page of shared equipment list.
Click herefor any inquiries on usage of shared equipment.
Submit the results report when the research results are announced. Based on the results report, number of results at the end of the project will be complied and listed in the report.
Results report (Form)
- Results report (For papers)
- Results report (For conference reports)
- Results Report (Other noteworthy report items, patents, and databases)
When presenting papers, we request you to use the sample sentences given below. It would be highly appreciated if you acknowledge (Or add as a co-author) according to the level of contribution for the results.
075-753-4418 (Extension 4418, 16-4418)
info[＠]support-center.med.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Drug discovery center, shared equipment, and other centers in general)
infoseq[＠]support-center.med.kyoto-u.ac.jp （DNA sequencing analysis laboratory）
infoms[＠]support-center.med.kyoto-u.ac.jp （Mass spectrometry laboratory）
* Remove the brackets of @ mark and replace with a single byte character.
Briefing session on the overview, and operating procedure of the shared equipment installed at the Medical Research Support Center will be conducted when required. If you are interested in using or want information on the equipment available, please attend the briefing.