- Drug Discovery Center has research instruments in the following three rooms.
１．Room 504, 5th floor, Med-Pharm Collaboration Bldg (Drug Discovery Center)
２．Core facility room 306, 3rd Floor, Med-Pharm Collaboration Bldg (Inside Innovation Hub Kyoto)
３．Core facility room 401a, 4th Floor, Faculty of Medicine Center for Anatomical Studies
You need to register for iSAL before using instruments.
Please apply via KUMaCo system.
After registration, you will be able to apply for using instruments and make reservations with KUMaCo.
- [Opening hours]
Opening hours are from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM on weekdays.
Not available Saturdays, Sundays, and other holidays.
- How to enter outside opening hours is as follows;
１．How to enter the Room 504 and Core facility room 306, Med-Pharm Collaboration Bldg
２．How to enter Core facility room 401a, Faculty of Medicine Center for Anatomical Studies
*It is not allowed to use instruments on behalf of anyone.
All users are supposed to register.
*Usage fee will be charged according to the usage amount (usage time or number)
Click here for a list of usage fee
*For some of the research instruments, users are required to attend a tutorial course before usage (Leica TCS SP8 and BD FACS Aria II, III).
Information on tutorials
Send your inquiries on the instruments to the following email address.
* Remove the brackets of @ mark and replace with a single byte character.
- [External Users]
If you do not belong to Kyoto University, please read「“Utilization of research instruments by non-university users”」before registering.
- Guide for using shared research instruments (2020 version)
- Guide for using the large format printer iPF8300S (Canon) (2020 version)
List of Research Instruments
- List of Research Instruments (PDF)