Division for DNA Sequencing and Bioinformatics
Division for DNA Sequencing and Bioinformatics provides the following services.
We also hold seminars on the genetic information analysis from 2021. Please see NEWS on the top page too for information about seminars.
DNA Sequencing Analysis
DNA sequence analysis using a capillary type DNA sequencer.
How to use
Please register for iSAL from KUMaCo in advance.
Registration is required every year.
If you have already registered for use, please request from KUMaCo My Portal.
Please print out the request form and bring it with the prepared samples to the address below.
The analyzed data will be sent to the registered email address.
- Submission Location: Room 402, 4th floor, Faculty of Medicine Center for Anatomical Studies
- Reception hours: Weekdays 8:00-20:00
(Note: The door of the room 402 is locked from 8:00 to 9:30 and from 17:00 to 20:00. Remember to bring the ID card to open the door)
Please read the “DNA Sequencing Analysis User Guide” below for details on sample preparation methods and fees.
- Internal regulations and charges for DNA sequencing consignment analysis: Refer to :”Rules for the consignment analysis usage charges and internal regulations table of the Medical Research Support Center” (Japanese Only)
- KUMaCo Sample Name Sheet (1 to 48 samples, EXCEL)
- KUMaCo Sample Name Sheet (49 to 96 samples, EXCEL)
- DNA Sequencing Analysis User Guide (Japanese Guide. The English version is in preparation)
Telephone: 075-753-4418 (Extension 4418)
* Please remove the parentheses of the at sign and change it to a half-width alphanumeric character.
Applied Biosystems® 3500xl Genetic Analyzer
Suspended or Discontinued Services
Suspended : Bioinformatics Analysis
Due to the transfer of the person in charge, the service has been suspended indefinitely.
Reference) Click here to the website of the previous person in charge, Dr. Iida (currently a lecturer at Kindai University).
Discontinued : High-Throughput Sequencing Analysis
Ion Proton system (ThermoFisher Scientific)