It is the following flow.
1) Apply from KUMaCo
・ The PDF of the application form will be sent to the registered e-mail address (* 1), so print it out, stamp it, and submit it.
(If you do not receive the PDF, please check your junk mail folder as well)
Submission destination: Room 402, 4th floor, Faculty of Medicine Center for Anatomical Studies
(You can use on-campus postal service (学内便) )
2) The staff will confirm the contents and approve
3) Approval email will arrive at the registered email address
4) Start using instruments and services from My Portal
* 1 If you are a member of Kyoto University, please use the staff email address or student email address.
Those who belong to iSAL (Graduate School of Medicine, Graduate School of Pharmacy, Graduate School of Life Sciences, Institute for Frontier Life and Medical Sciences, Institute for the Advanced Study of Human Biology (ASHBi)) will be accepted in 1 to 2 days.
Others require the approval of the director, so it will take about a week.
After applying from KUMaCo’s My Portal, the application PDF file will be sent automatically from the system.
Please print it out, stamp it, and submit it.
Even if you apply on the web, the application will not be completed and you will not be able to make reservations or requests until the above application is submitted.
If you want to modify the contents of the application, you need the denial once from the administrator.
Please contact below.
mrsc_and_isal_office [@] mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp
* Remove the brackets of @ mark and replace with a single byte character.
Please apply for “iSAL usage registration change application” according to the manual on page 3-2. of KUMaCo.
○ KUMaCo manual “3-2. iSAL usage registration change application” (Japanese only)
Regarding the registration of operating expenses when using in March, can I use any kind of operating expenses?
Please register with an operating cost that can be processed by budget transfer, such as budget item number 021515 (research) or 021010 (education).